|Included:||Transport in an Air-conditioned vehicle. Entrance Fees. Professional Tourist Guide/Driver|
Lion walks provide you with the once in a lifetime chance to walk with African lions and lion cubs in their natural habitat. Walking with lions is a unique, hands-on interaction that is an excellent way to learn, understand and feel a part of a pride of African lions. On this activity, you’ll witness firsthand their primal instinct and reputation as supreme predators.
You are invited to take a walk on the wild side and interact with the rowdy adolescents as well as learn about the conservation issues on the walk with lions safari.
Come walk with the Pride… no leashes, no collars, and the pride roam freely with you through the African bush.
What To bring
– Hat & Sun block
– Neutral colour clothes, no bright colours
– Comfortable walking shoes, no sandals
– No dandling objects or clothing that would attract the lions to you.
– Passports, jewellery and valuables should be left in hotel safes.
Additional Costs Per Tour Where Applicable:
– Add R250.00 for collections from OR Tambo Int. Airport , Johannesburg & Midrand
– Add R 250.00 for Multilingual Tourist Guide